Thursday, June 26, 2003

Suspensions were handed down concerning the Cubs/Reds brawl a week or so back.

I'm a Cubs fan, so I'll just laugh at the fact that Reds' hurler Paul Wilson got the 5 day suspension. You're a pitcher and you challenge the opposing pitcher, and get your rear end handed to you in the process. And you get the bigger suspension than the guy who whupped your ass.

Poetic justice?

Just don't stand on the plate when you want to bunt, Paul.

And while I'm on the baseball subject? I don't think home-field advantage for the World Series being at stake will at all raise the level of intensity you see in the All-Star Game. And I feel insulted that Fox and Major League Baseball keep telling me that it will.

Personally, I think the travesty this year is that the Tigers will get an All Star at all. They won't win 40 games this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home