Tuesday, March 16, 2004

TV Tuesday

Because I like TV, and there's a new blog, TV Tuesday where questions are asked.

This week's questions:

1. What is your favorite "Classic" TV show?

The Andy Griffith Show. Andy, Barn and the gang kick ass. My favorite character was Ernest T. Bass, though Rafe Hollister is another good one to have around. The Darlin's were good to have on and episode, too.

2. What character from a "Classic" TV show would you like to be?

It would be hard to argue with being Captain Kirk, from the original Star Trek. I mean, he captains the ship, has a best friend with a kickass ninja Vulcan neck pinch, gets free medical care, and he gets all the women.

Although, I admit a little more grumpy Dr. McCoy, or even the highly caffienated panicky Mr. Scott.

Or going back to the Andy Griffith thing, the way I get ideas in my head every now and then, I'm a little bit Barney Fife.

3. On which "Classic" TV Show would you have loved to have a walk-on role?

The old 60's Batman show. So colorful.

Or Charlie's Angels.

~Bonus~ Can you remember a line you liked from a "Classic" TV show?

For some reason, this moment from MASH sticks with me....Radar O'Reilly peers in the operating room window, and he walks into the bustling O.R., in a daze. Hawkeye tells him to put on a surgical mask.

Radar says:

I have a message: Lieutenant Colonel Henry Blake's plane was shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors.

Haven't been many more TV death scenes done better.

(Got the TV Tuesday link from Busy Mom.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home