Friday, April 09, 2004

Friday Five

You know, this is like the third week with no Friday Five questions.

I'm going to make up my own. Because I've been so trained to answer questions on Friday.

1.) How tall are you?

6'4"

2.) Do you wish you were taller or shorter?

Not really, although sometimes I wish I could alter my height in subtle ways. Just to mess with people. Start on the first of the month at 5'5", and by the end of the month, grow to 6'5".

I will also say that there's a shelf at work I hit my head on if I stand up from the bench underneath it too quickly. If I were an inch shorter, it wouldn't happen.

3. How tall was the tallest person you've ever met?

I had a news writing class with a guy from MTSU's basketball team. He was up around 6'10", 6'11". He had a huge head on a tiny little neck. And when he looked at you, his eyes never quite focused on you. Maybe it's because his eyes were so far apart.

4. How short was the shortest fully grown adult you've ever met?

There was a guy who was staying at the motel I worked at several years back for whom I loaded bags into a taxi cab. The guy was maybe 3'6". He had a rolling suitcase that was right around 3/4 as tall as he was.

If I had to, I could have smashed him like a bug. I couldn't help thinking that.

5.) What is your favorite word, currently?

What? Couldn't think of another height question? You big goof. The person who wrote these questions sucks!

Currently, I'm stuck on the word "advantageous." I don't know why. I just like the way the syllables fit together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home