Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Go With the Fro

Go With the Fro

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe got baby pictures together for work. This is the one I found.

I too, at age 29, am amazed and astounded at the blond fro I had in this picture, taken when I was three or four.

I turned to a brown as I got older.

I still have a blond spot. It's on the left side of my head. It's effectively a birthmark on my head. I had a biology teacher call it an example of incomplete genetic dominance. He also coached football, but I liked him because he said "turds" a lot.

People have accused me of dying a big blond splotch onto the side of my head.

Like I have that time, what with seven hours of professional wrestling on teevee in a week.

It is generally agreed that I am marking my territory in the picture, in much the same way I do now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home