Monday, December 18, 2006

Earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!

Earthquake!!!!!!!!!

Now, I know most of you are wondering how your old pal Big Stupid Tommy survived The Great East Tennessee Quake of 2006.

Well, I woke at 3:35 or so, not precisely sure why.

I got up. Took a whiz. Went back to bed. Laid there for a little while, staring at the ceiling. Not really thinking about anything. I listened to the radio a little. Then, I fell asleep, and woke up a couple hours later, showered, ate a toasted cheese sandwich and went to work.

Thank you for your prayers in this time of need. I've got all the survival goods I could use. Although if you wanted to send me TiVo in my time of suffering, it would definitely go to immediate good use to alleviate the strife in this time of woe and want. I've missed The Office and Scrubs for two weeks running, and I'm in a deep state of suffering because of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home