Tuesday, April 29, 2003

It's my sister April's birthday today. Now, math never was my best subject. She was born in 1981, which makes her, roughly.....45.

I tried calling her cel phone a little while ago, and got a pretentious message that says "Hey guys, this is April and it's finals week so I'm studying...Leave a message, and if I feel like it I'll call you back."

Now if that's not snooty, I don't know what it is.

Once, we had an outgoing message on the answering machine that said something along the lines of "We can't come to the phone or we don't want to talk to you." I recorded the message. My roommate and I sound eerily similar on the phone, and Bill's mom called, got the message, and got a little upset about it. Just a touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home