Friday, November 21, 2003

All Sleepy and Shit

Nothing really important, or even coherent to say.

Purple Gladhanding Dinosaur, tromping up all the cars. Tears open the roof with its little tiny forearms. Eats inhabitants like peanuts.

Grabass. There just aren't enough good games of grabass going on, in my view. I believe the economy is to blame.

I love it when R. Lee Ermey uses the word "Grab-Asstic" in Full Metal Jacket.

That's an excellent flick. I haven't seen it in a long time.

Dude. Have you noticed how much some people suck?

Work's for suckers.

I'm working nights. One of the people I work with is working the second job because he can't stand to be at home with his family. He can't stand them. He has a regular 9 to 5 job. Actually, it's a 7:30 to 3 job. Then, he'll sleep from 3:30 or so until 9:30, while the wife and kids are at home. And then, he'll come to work from 10 to 6, at his second job. This way, he doesn't have to interact with his family. It's a sad story, I think. But intriguing for its intricacy.

He's thinking of taking a third job for his days off.

Well, I'm all sleepy, and shit. You people get outta here. Keep an eye on things for me, will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home