Wednesday, November 12, 2003

A Year?!??!?!?!!??!

I looked at my archives the other day, and I realized that I've been blogging for a year. As of tomorrow. Tomorrow is my one year anniversary.

Wow. A year's worth of nostril jokes, Cubs talk, Movie thoughts, one or three legitimate opinions and at least 100,000 words worth of BSTommy brand inanity.

Keep in mind, it's an Earth year. My homeworld's year is roughly 411 of our days, and the shorter year is disorienting to the point of insanity. I don't know when to rut. I don't know when to hibernate. I don't know when to do anything. And not having the River of Somnoria to swim up to lay my eggs?

If you think sitting through a car ride is bad, try holding in 2.3 million egg sacs until you can find a suitable river bed to lay them in.

But my homeworld doesn't have pizza, or baseball. So I'm not leaving. And you can't make me. Cab Fare alone would be greater than the combined assets of French Guiana and the Ivory Coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home