Thursday, December 04, 2003

It's just not been a great day

Today was one of those days where I managed to squeeze somewhere around 5 hours of sleep out of around 10 hours of lying in bed. I was especially sensitive to little noises today. The phone woke me up this morning. Some asshole playing with the beep beep noise on his car alarm kept me awake for about 15 minutes in the afternoon. And sirens. I kept waking up any time a siren went by on the main road.

To make matters worse, they've taken my TV away from me.

I woke up about 45 minutes ago, turned on the TV and for some reason, the cable isn't coming into the living room. The roommate's getting it in his bedroom, but the living room is getting a "disconnected" message. So I don't know if that's a problem where it's gotten accidentally disconnected, either through chance or through a mistake by a cable guy, or whether they company has cut my cable off for some reason. Which would also be a mistake, because I'm paid up.

I'm going to call to see what's going on tomorrow morning. I've got to get to work here before long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home