Thursday, January 29, 2004

A brief conversation I had this morning....

As a co-worker (Judy) and I were leaving work, we said goodbye to a co-worker who was just starting her day....I've had a run-in or two with this lady, who is absolutely one of the most bitter people I've ever met in my life:

Judy (to the old wench): See you....

Me (to the old wench): Have a Good One.....

Old Wench: Yeah....Whatever......

Me (as we go outside): She's pretty hateful, huh?

Judy: You should go easy on her. She's just got one kidney....

Me: One kidney makes her crotchety?

Judy: Well, her one kidney isn't working too well. Plus, she's been losing all that weight and the doctors don't know why...

Me: That's what being mean to me gets you.

Judy: Quit being silly.

Me: I'm just saying if she's that bad off she needs to be nicer. To build up brownie points.

Judy: What points?

Me: Brownie points. For heaven. She should be nicer to people, instead of meaner.

Judy: That's true for everybody.

Me: Well now you're just talking silly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home