Friday, February 13, 2004

Friday the 13th

Here's an article looking at some of the beliefs and history surrounding Friday the 13th.

The article notes the folks with 13 letters in their names having what's called The Devil's Luck. Jeffrey Dahmer, and Jack the Ripper are noted, although I somehow doubt Jack's given name was Jack the Ripper. If it were, I think we'd probably know by now who he was.

But it scared me for a second, because I miscounted in my head the number of letters in my first and last name (11, and not 13).

I don't know if it's related, but the radio traffic guys says it's always bad on Friday the 13th, and it's particularly bad this morning. Nashville drivers suck, but this morning sounds like it's rough even for them.

And also, I damn near broke my little toe on one of the coffee table legs a few minutes ago. I refuse to chalk it up to carelessness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home