Tuesday, February 03, 2004

The Tuesday Janet Jackson Thought

What a great publicity stunt. I mean, I can't even remember even having thought about Janet Jackson in the last three years, and now she's brought me more visits to Big Stupid Tommy than anything besides that time Steve Bartman made himself infamous.

Sorry. No pictures, though. I'm much too lazy to be posting many pictures. (But it's incredibly easy, BST....so is taking a shower but you don't see me doing that daily, either.....)

But seriously, she's managed to vault herself back into the public conscious mind with a vengeance. Seriously...I haven't thought about her in years....except when I go to my twice-weekly Janet Jackson Fan Club meetings (I'm the secretary), and when I host my Sunday Morning Radio Show (Janet Jabber: Rhythm Nation Now), or when I write, edit and mail out my Janet Jackson Newsletter; or when I look at the 1800 different posters, pictures and polaroids of Ms. Jackson I have pasted everywhere in my apartment.

Other than that, I haven't spoken about Janet since she did that weird space ship video with Michael. And then, it was only to say: "Look, it's that weird spaceship video with Michael."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home