Friday, April 30, 2004

Friday Frivolity

Friday Frivolity

I'm a follower. Sheila had this game:

1. Grab the nearest CD.

2. Put it in your CD-Player (or start your mp3-player, I-tunes, etc.).

3. Skip to Song 3 (or load the 3rd song in your 3rd playlist)

4. Post the first verse in your journal along with these instructions. Don’t name the band, nor the album-title.

(I was pleased that a personal mix CD was nearest to me):

My diesel rig is northward bound
It’s time to put that hammer down
Just watchin as the miles go flyin’ by

I’m ridin 20 tons of steel,
but it’s sure hard to hold the wheel
while I’m still waitin’ for my nails to dry.

Oh I always gotta check my lipstick
in that rearview mirror,
and my pink angora sweather fits so tight.

I’m jammin’ gears and haulin’ freight.
Well I sure hope my seams are straight.
Lord, don’t let my mascara run tonight.


No Googling allowed. Which performer performed this song on which album?

(a small hint: Maybe I cheated....the chorus to this song is sung at the song's beginning, so these aren't the first words you hear).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home