Friday, April 30, 2004

Where do you stand?

Where do you stand?

In honor of a couple of Cardinals fans who pop in here from time to time....

The Sloth says:

....I hate the Cardinals, I hate the dumb little birds on their uniform shirt, I hate the self-described Geeeenyous, their manager, Tony LaRussa, which rhymes with LOOOSAHHH!

I hate Al Hrabosky, brain damaged moron. I'm sick and dog-assed tired of 'the Wizard of Oz'. I hate Joe Buck, Jack Buck, and Jack Buck's dad, whoever he is. I hate Stan 'the Man', and his shitty restaurants, and his stupid-assed statue. I hate Albert PooHoles, Matt Morris, and the pus-engorged Steve Klein. I hate all Anheuser-Busch beer products, fried ravioli, shitty-assed cracker-crust pizza, and their decrepit-assed arch. I hate Nelly, Yogi Berra, Darius Miles, and anything else that comes from the armpit of America.

I even hate the god-damned Mississippi River, because it flows past St. Louis.....


Emotions on his sleeve? Hell, I think Rob's whole wardrobe is that way.

(I kind of like fried ravioli).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home