Friday, April 09, 2004

Today's Funny

Laurenn McCubbin, who said in her April 7 ("it was the ethos of my tender years") post:

For awhile, me and my friend Laurel were convinced that her dad was the Zodiac Killer. He was silent, withdrawn and he travelled to San Francisco on business a lot. Plus, we had a lot of time on our hands that summer. We drew up charts and schedules showing how ihis schedule PRACTICALLY OVERLAPPED with the Zodiac killings, and we were ready to show all of this to the cops when Laurel's dad came out as gay to his family. Which is why he was so withdrawn, and why he spent so much time in SF.

Maybe it shows where I'm from, but a friend in high school was sure that his brother was selling drugs. But it turns out he was simply raising fighting cocks, and was going off in the night to take care of them.

Just shows you not to assume. It makes an ass out of you and Samuel L. Jackson.

I wonder how many hits I'll get from the use of the words "cocks" and "Samuel L. Jackson." I get enough searches for Tommy Lee's privates. Maybe I need to change celebrities. Yeah. That's the ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home