Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The Giants

The Giants

See, anytime I mention a baseball team that plays its game on the North Side of Chicago, they go on a losing jag. This makes BSTommy's blood pressure go up, and it makes him very sad, and liable to lash out and strangulate people for little things like interrupting a conversation just to answer a cellular telephone.

So, I won't mention them.

Seeing if this logic holds true, I'd like to mention the San Francisco Giants. Giants. Giants. Giants. Giants.

See, I'd like them to go on a nice losing streak. Barry Bonds, and Felipe Alou, and Jason Schmidt and all those other guys.

Lose. Please.

They're a game, game and a half or so behind another baseball team (whose name we will not mention), but this makes me uncomfortable. So I would like the San Francisco Giants to lose many games. And I'll keep mentioning them, because my words are like poison apples.

Giants. (Giants).

This Scientific Experiment has been brought to you by Banquet Chicken Fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home