Monday, March 07, 2005

Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch: the Official Review

Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch: the Official Review

I have tried Burger King's Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch sandwich.

I never had a problem with the Big Rock Candy Mountain song. But if you sing a song about a sandwich to that tune, it'll be forever implanted into my brain.

I will warn you. The sandwich does not take you to a heavenly place, as Darius Rucker and Brooke Burke would like to suggest. In fact, I never went to anyplace else while I ate my lunch of a TCBCR.

But it's tasty enough.

It is a bit pricy, though, for a fast food sandwich.

I think the frontman for Hootie & the Blowfish should therefore be hobbled, Annie Wilkes style, for making me spend so much of my hard earned money. I mean, it's not like I have Hootie cash to be blowing on expensive chicken sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home