Sunday, February 27, 2005

Snapper

Snapper

Got an e-mail tonight. From the former keeper of the Damn Art Diary. A short while back, he sent me a copy of the short film he'd made, Snapper. I don't know what to say about the venture, except that I laughed myself frigging stupid.

Then, there was a sequel, Snapper Revenge. I laughed myself frigging even more stupid. Yep.

You can watch them on your very own computer, at the Snapper site.

But the tonight's e-mail contained these fateful words: "Yup, we just don't know when to quit."

Snapper's back. In comic form!

Sometimes, it just makes my evening to see in big threatening red letters: "I'm Gonna Eat the Hell out of You!"

Give it a look. I mean, seriously, what were you planning on doing anyway? The nekkid pictures will still be there when you're done looking at Jason's work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home