Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Goals/Things I Don't Know

Goals/Things I Don't Know

I've always wanted to knock a building down with a wrecking ball.

Do they even do that anymore? Or do they implode it, or just take it apart piece by piece?

Do you have to have a license?

I'm sure there's some training. I mean, you don't want a building falling on somebody, least of all yourself. There's probably some class you have to take to, like, not do that.

Do you think the guys who do that get bored of it? Do you think there's some guy who runs a wrecking ball, who just hates the shit out of it? I'd bet so. I figure he's probably dreaming of playing the oboe in a symphony, somewhere.

I think I've just stumbled onto a money making scheme. I'd bet people would pay good money to knock down a building with a wrecking ball?

I would. I'd pay a pretty good fee.

Along those same lines, I'd like to bulldoze a house. I watched part of Forrest Gump this weekend, and saw the part where Forrest has Jenny's father's house bulldozed. I thought a fellow could derive a great deal of enjoyment from such an endeavour.

But then, that time the guy ran amok with the tank in San Diego (was it San Diego) a few years back? That looked like the most fun of all.

Anyway. If I ever get a good deal of money, I think I'll invest in a crane and wrecking ball. And buy buildings, just to knock them down.

It won't be a wise investment, but I figure I'd enjoy it all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home