Friday, March 03, 2006

Just thinking out loud

Just thinking out loud.

I would like to see the fashion world take a turn back to capes. I think with the 21st century technology we have at our disposal, we could do something about the whole problem you have when wearing capes--you know, getting them caught in car doors, or very nearly strangling yourself when you sit on them and lean forward.

I'm thinking we have the tools and the talent--let's get to work on this. Make a no-strangling/No-Catching-In-Doors cape for the 21st century.

I think if we had the technology in place, capes would become very big.

We can do this. We can make it so that a guy who wears a cape is not just the focus of a Seinfeld episode.

If not capes, I would like cloaks to come into high esteem in the public market. If only to bring the price down. Higher demand breeds competition to produce more cloaks at more competitive prices. I would like a nice cloak, but I don't want to have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm thinking that the difference between a cloak and a cape is whether something covers the head. Cape? No head covering. A proper cloak, in my mind, should have a hood, or at least a high back Dr. Strange collar.

What about robes? Like a Jedi robe. I could get down even with a Jedi robe. It's got a hood. Sleeves, too. Yeah, I could do a Jedi robe, too.

Just thinking out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home