Friday, March 17, 2006

Weekend Break

Weekend Break

Not much posting this week. Too busy handing out a little vigilante justice.

Won't be much posting this weekend, either. Vigilante justice, again.

Check the archives. Or one of the other fine blogs on the lefthand sidebar.

Or go outside. Do something constructive. Or not. Do something destructive. To be honest with ya, I could give a shit. I've been wanting to talk to you about this: I just think you've been spending too much time in front of the computer. And if I'm the one saying that, then you may have a problem....

update: My blog's one of the many that have been affected by a bad file server on Blogger. If you've gotten a 403: Forbidden message here in the past three or four days, that's why. Turns out that even if I wanted to post, I couldn't have....

We'll see you in the new week, when I talk about how even if you get 26 out of the 32 games correct in the first round, it can still suck badly for you in your tourney bracket if Iowa and Kansas are two of the team you missed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home