Friday, September 15, 2006

The Coolest Name Ever

The Coolest Name Ever

Don't know if it was an incorrect spelling, or perhaps the wind shifting the letters on the marquee to the local theater, or even an intentional arrangement of letters, but the misplacement of a space in between words in the title of a movie releasing today has made for my having now seen the Coolest Name Ever.

If ever I need to change my name, for reasons criminal, heroic or boredom, I think my new name would have to be the same.

I would have to become: Grid Irongang.

And then I would be awesome.

I would have to change the name of the blog, though. And Big Stupid Grid does not have such a nice ring to it. So it would not be a decision entered into lightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home