Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Suffering Continues

The Suffering Continues

Words fail me. All over creation, the Great East Tennessee Quake of 2006 (GetQ2006) still wreaks havoc with the infrastructure.

Another cry for help arises from the night.

Has it been three days? Time has little meaning in these horrid days. I had to wait nearly 10 minutes for my toast this morning, because I did not realize the toaster wasn't plugged into the wall when I put the bread in. I place the blame squarely on the vibrations from the quake for unplugging the toaster.

Also, I lost my keys (most likely from quake-stress) last night. I had to spend a whole 15 minutes looking, before I realized they were in the bathroom. I put them there because of the earthquake.

And where is my Federal Aid? Dammit. I really doubt that I should have to work through this tumultuous time, but there I go, day-in and day-out. I'm suffering, people.

I think I'm going to have to go eat some pizza at the Gondolier, to ease the pain.

I bet it'll be crowded. Earthquakes tend to make people want pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home