Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two Items this Sunday Afternoon....

Two Items this Sunday Afternoon....

Hello, and good day.

Just wanted to give you fine feathered folks a couple of little notes that I like to call "Heads up, you assholes!"

1. A friend and I wandered to the Community Market down in Delano, where those fine Mennonite people put out fresh produce, preserves and baked goods for the people to buy....

I bought some Tomato Bread, which I haven't had in YEARS.

I say without fear of contradiction, that this Tomato Bread may be the best thing every put forth on this planet, second possibly only to an unassisted triple play. Most definitely, it is the finest product ever put forth in the category "Baked Goods, Confections and Television Sitcoms."

Seriously, this stuff would be great with with some garlic butter and a nice Veal Parmesan....

2. I am watching Dario Argento's "Phenomena" this morning, and I have one bone to pick. They've killed the Chimpanzee's owner. The movie is not done, but I really feel that the concept of "Chimpanzee Vengeance" will not be adequately addressed.

Like I said, the flick is not done. But I am not optimistic.

However, I will one day front a rock band called "Chimpanzee Vengeance."

And we will have several dozen copies of our hit song downloaded on the interwebs.

Edit: I was wrong. There is indeed Chimpanzee Vengeance. And it is strong, and final.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home