Monday, July 21, 2008

Whoop-dee-doo Tarantula Town....

Whoop-dee-doo Tarantula Town...

We had a line of heavy thundershowers move through the area yesterday. That might have been the seed for the dream I had last night. I remember just these couple of images:

The first is me driving my truck off into a new creek...the road has washed away, and I round a curve going up Sweetfield Valley Road (for the locals...), and drive right into the newly formed stream.

I get out, and pick my truck up and set it back onto the road, hopeful that water hasn't gotten into the engine, and strangely awed that my truck wasn't nearly as heavy as I thought it was.

---

The other image, continuing with the water theme, was the sight of the ocean whipping up onto the streets of the town...like only I've seen during Hurricane videos on teevee, and thinking that it had to be a helluva storm to reach 500 miles inland like that....

----

Don't know what's up with the water imagery, except that when I woke up, I really, really had to pee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home