Thursday, August 21, 2008

What the Heck?

What the Heck?

I dunno, folks.

I just ain't felt like bloggin'.

Couldn't tell you why.

I've been writing some, though it's disjointed, and it doesn't feel like it's any good.

Keepin' trucking, though.

Did manage to find a pretty gruesome sunburn this week. Sun ate through the sunscreen. Back of my neck's rough. Feel like I'm a car on blocks away from being the punchline to a Jeff Foxworthy joke.

Also? I need to write about my attempted foray into local politics. It's a long, boring story that ends in little more than frustration for yours, truly. But it's a story worth telling, all the same.

And? If you haven't seen Tropic Thunder...do yourself the favor. Comedy getting the short end of the stick in the Academy's eyes, I doubt Robert Downey Jr will get the recognition he deserves for his performance.

Also? Tom Cruise wanders into "The Shit" territory.

Anyway. Gonna go find some sleep. Y'all take it easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home