Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In which he comments on the possibility of Joe Morgan leaving ESPN's broadcast booth....

In which he comments on the possibility of Joe Morgan leaving ESPN's broadcast booth...

You know, when I read of the possibility, I was eating a cup of yogurt, and I know have nearly 4 ounces of acidophilus culture down in my lungs. So great was the gasp of surprise and expectation that I might also have sucked down the spoon I was eating with, along with three pens, my keys and the Tivo remote off of my coffee table.

But there's chats along the lines of breaking up Jon Miller and Joe Morgan for ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball broadcasts.

I sit here and think that I may celebrate, but I'd probably be rewarded with something along the lines of ESPN hiring Tim McCarver to do double duty on weekend National broadcasts.

That, or somehow Eric "Nailz on a Blackboard" Young would somehow find his way into the broadcast booth.

This side of Fran Drescher, I can't think of a voice more tormenting, in the public eye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home