Monday, October 13, 2008

Zombies....

Zombies....

I was able to take in the flick Diary of the Dead the other day...

I'm not going to give a big review, except to echo what I said in my Netflix review:

I am speaking to each of you, as individuals....

If we are ever in a situation where there are potentially zombies near, and suddenly, a stranger lurches slowly, but steadily at me?

Please do something to stop that slowly lurching person. Something besides "stand there filming the approach and ensuing attack with my movie camera."

Stop him, because most likely, he's a zombie.

And if he's not...well, he deserves a punch in the temple for acting like one.

Also: If I end up bitten or otherwise hurt by a zombie, and all you do during said attack is stand there and film it? Before I die, you and I are going to have an issue or three revolving mostly around the Obligations of Friendship.

At the very least, put a bullet in my head.

I don't want to be a zombie.

Eating brain, I think, would be like eating warm, spoiled peaches slathered in in snot....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home