Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Yesterday, my friend Seanna gave me a piece of monterey jack cheese with vegetables in it. The garden variety. And the result was quite pleasing, and now I've made it my life's mission to acquire as much vegetable jack cheese as is humanly possible.

Not a whole lot happened today. I did shower. That much I do know.

I forgot how to count for a little while, but I remembered just after lunch.

And shouldn't they find a way to put Beavis and Butthead out with video segments intact? God, that was the funniest part of the whole show. In fact, I think more shows should be like Beavis and Butthead. You know. Funny.

And just because you need to go and read a story, here's a link to Joe R. Lansdale's web site.

Tell me something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home