Sunday, April 13, 2003

I'll type more on my experiences with the Atlanta Comicon later. Today it's Big Tired and Surly Tommy.

Here are a few things I learned over the course of the weekend:

Shyam Nunley and Jason Davenport both snore. Bill Bacon has a whistle when he breathes. And you want to talk about an easily perturbed sonuvagun when he's trying to sleep, it's Steven West. Also, he farts too much. He really should get that checked.

Check out the stuff at Top Shelf. I want to give them some attention while I thinking about it.

Brian Stelfreeze is very, very cool.

No Del Taco. It's been an Atlanta tradition for four years running. But we searched at two different sites for Del Taco (they were paired with Mrs. Winners chicken). No Del Taco. We ate at Arby's. Which is fine, but I wanted Del Taco. I think we all did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home