Thursday, April 10, 2003

It is April 10, 2003. And Alas, I am still not a ninja.

The boat I spoke of, the one over in the debris pile, is halfway up the pile. Which means that they came across it/decided to put it on the trash pile, and just went on with what they're doing, and put more dirt and trees on top of it. The boat is wooden. I would like to see what would have happened if it were one of those fiberglass boats and they'd decided to set the pile on fire.

A query to anyone who knows:

Do they still make Pepsi One? I haven't been able to find it in my area for a few months now, and then I stop for gas this morning, and they're selling Pepsi One there. Are they still making it? Is it just not being distributed widely? Or am I drinking a bottle that is just left over from all those months ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home