Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Just wanted to drop a quick note, saying that I've now been linked up to the Rocky Top Brigade. It's a collection of other blogs and websites. The people who run them all hail or once hailed or somehow otherwise concern themselves with Tennessee. I've looked at many of the sites on the link list over the list, and a myriad of political philosophies are represented.

I've come to read Say Uncle's and South Knox Bubba's sites regularly. And I want to thank SKBubba for setting me up.

A couple of sites affiliated with the Brigade that I also recommend: Mike Reed's from Murfreesboro, so I read his site.

And I think Busy Mom is quite the fine writer. I enjoy her site very much.

It should be noted that all of these people are much smarter than I am.

Also, to my seven or eight regular readers...we may be getting a few guests around here. Pick up your dirty socks and would somebody stop by my apartment and do the dishes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home