Thursday, June 12, 2003

This post contains one lie.

I list Trey Parker and Matt Stone among my heroes. If only for the town of South Park singing "Love is a Battlefield" as a show of solidarity against the Indians. That's comic gold, my friend. And if you say different, I'll fight you.

Did I mention that if I were in a bad mood when I watched The Italian Job, I'd have called it nothing more than a 2 hour commercial for the Mini Cooper?

Somebody at Comedy Central is spying on me. If ever there were a show created especially for me, it's the reality show "I'm with Busey."

Actually, that's not true. I kind of felt the same way when Anna Nicole Smith's show came on E!, but I got really disgusted when they showed her in a less than dignified manner.

Also, I should say that it's possible that the first statement was a lie. And hence, there could very well be many lies within this post. Or there could be none.

But since the philosophical ramifications are so daunting, I won't bring any of that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home