Saturday, July 05, 2003

Bring Me the Head of Mark Grudzielanek

And the liver of Lenny Harris.

If I ever, ever see the Cubs leadoff man swing at the first pitch again, so help me Jeebus! Does it make you wonder why there were three solo home runs hit? Home runs are great, but I like them to have a bunch of people on base when you hit them. Makes them mean so much more.

And why do we have Lenny Harris playing at all? How many errors?

Oh, my stars and garters! See...I'm not going to get on Kerry Wood for having a bad day. Even the best of them are going to come out tired. I'm disappointed for him, because I think this hurts his chances of making the All Star team.

But we need to see more consistency on the fielding and batting sides of the ball. It is possible to be smart and aggressive.

Now, it's dangerously possible that they might go 42-120.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home