Monday, July 14, 2003

Lazy. Very Lazy.

SKBubba's too lazy to blog. So am I.

I'm too lazy to even post links to look around the blogworld.

SKBubba's not.

Actually, there are a couple of things I'd like to draw your attention to:

I've been reading A Moveable Beast lately. I got a kick out of her response to the "so-called-homosexual-agenda."

And Mike Reed took a kid to the pediatrician. I don't think it was meant to be funny, but I kept returning to the line "her head size is off the chart." It made me smile, along with the phrase "she'll grow into her head."

Take it from a feller with a size 8 melon, Mike: People with larger craniums are merely smarter. Also, more witty and they're gud spellrs.

Wearing a turtleneck, however, is out of the question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home