Monday, July 14, 2003

One of my Favorite Jokes

This is one of my favorite jokes. It's making the rounds again. I heard it on Bob and Tom when Bill Scheft was a guest a couple of weeks ago, and I read it on the joke page of Maxim or FHM or one of those magazines.

But I first heard it on the David Letterman Show a long time ago. I don't know if it was the current Late Show on CBS, or the old Late Night on NBC. But Tony Randall told the joke. He was in fill-in guest mode, and he wasn't pushing anything. And Dave asked: Do you have any jokes to tell? And here's the joke he told (more or less):

A woman went to her doctor for a follow-up visit after the doctor had given her a prescription for the male hormone testosterone.

The woman was a little worried about the side effects. She says to the doctor: "I've been experiencing a little hair growth," and asks: "Is that normal?"

She opens up her shirt and shows the doctor. And sure enough, her chest, and indeed the front of her entire torso, is covered in a fine layer of dark hair.

"Well," he says after studying for a minute, "a little hair growth is to be expected. How far down does it go?"

A little pensively, she answers: "All the way down to my balls, and that's something else I wanted to ask to you about....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home