Thursday, July 10, 2003

In Which Big Stupid Tommy also writes for another blog....

My father's complaint about my blog is that I talk about pro wrestling too much. Just because everything in my life revolves around, is related to and can be connected within two steps to professional wrestling, I'm being condemned for it. There's lots of entertaining, enlightening stuff on my blog.

Like that time I talked about being locked out of a toilet at McDonald's?

Or how about that time I asked about whether somebody throwing the Famous Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest would be referred to as a weiner-shaving scandal?

And then there's my list of all the Hardee's I've ever eaten in.
And I talk about the Chicago Cubs a lot more than I do wrestling.

But as such, I'll be limiting my pro-wrestling thoughts on this page. I've joined TNA-Thoughts. You can read my inner-most pro-wrestling thoughts (at least as they pertain to the NWA-TNA, the Nashville based promotion) there. My Dad joined us for last night's show, by the way. I think he enjoyed it, even if it was a just a so/so showing.

One of the great things about NWA-TNA is the relative lack of crazy theatrics. It's 85, 90% in the ring. And I think Dad liked it in that respect. As much as one can like watching guys pretend to fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home