Saturday, August 16, 2003

Interesting Search String

Here are a few of the search strings that have yielded hits on my blog, here, according to Bravenet. I wish I was making these up.

Vin Diesel nude
Ariana Huffington bio/biography
Ryne Sandberg nude
Ryne Sandberg marriage
Ryne Sandberg clutch hitter
Houston Astros
Stephanie McMahon nude
Keira Knightley nude
Deborah Renshaw nude
Double A Arn Anderson naked pictures
Samoyan dogs
Samoyan cats
Warren Ellis
Orbiter
Mick Foley
Tietam Brown
Reno 911 soundbites
Big Stupid and Ugly
Busy Mom Blog
New Police Academy Movie
Police Academy stills
Pictures of Sweetchuck from Police Academy
Pics of Hightower from Police Academy
Leslie Easterbrook Police Academy nude
Head of the Class sounds
Corey Patterson knee injury
Corey Patterson nude
NWA-TNA
Goldilocks nude
Trinity NWA-TNA nude

A lot of people apparently looking for naked pictures on the internet. Also, an inordinate amount of people searching for pictures of Sweetchuck. Don't any of you people have jobs?

But now, the top three search strings I see:

3. "Stupid"--I see the search for "Stupid" almost every day off a google search. And I googled stupid the other day, and when I didn't come up on the first thirty hits, was was a little relieved. Occasionally, also, I'll see searches for "Big Stupid guy."

2. Paul Levesque and Stephanie McMahon wedding registry--Paul Levesque/Leveque is Triple H from the WWF. And Stephanie McMahon is the daughter of Vince McMahon. And they're getting married this fall. And somewhere in my blog I have a link to their wedding registry. For a couple of days, if you googled the phrase "Paul Levesque/Stephanie McMahon wedding registry," this blog was the second thing that came up right after the store hosting their registry.

And the #1 search string that I see whenever I look on my counter:

1. Tommy Lee's penis. Sometimes, big is in there. But usually not. It disturbs me, actually, that I see that search as much as I do. And I wonder if the people looking for pictures or whatever, come here, and are disappointed. Are they sad? Are they angry?

The sad irony, I think, is that by posting all this, I'm probably going to double my hits in some of these categories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home