Sunday, August 24, 2003

The Posters

Sunday afternoons are a little boring.

I collect movie posters, I guess. I say "I guess" because it was never really a conscious decision to start collecting movie posters. But over time, I've picked up a few. And recently, a movie rental place has started selling its extra promo posters for 50 cents each.

I've changed out recently a lot of what I had.

Here now, the movie posters I have up:

The Day the Earth Stood Still
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
The Blair Witch Project
Return of the Jedi
The Ring
Barbershop
Gangs of New York
Adaptation
Gods and Generals
O Brother Where Art Thou?
Signs
Spirited Away
Transformers: the Movie

And they aren't movies, but I have posters for:

Stephen King's the Stand
The Simpsons
The Sopranos
and
The Tick

Yep. I should also note that the Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs posters were left by a former roommate when he moved out.

Thank you for your time and patronage. We thank you for your support. Vote Coleman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home