Friday, August 08, 2003

Yet Another Friday Five

Playing along....

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?

Atlanta, Georgia. To see the Braves lose to the Astros. And also to pay 4 dollars for a big bottle of water.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?

One time, we were caught in a temporal causality loop, in which I and the crew of the Starship Enterprise kept re-living the same day, in which our ship kept colliding with the U.S.S. Bozeman.

But there was this one time that I and the crew of the Starship Enteprise ran across this probe in deep space that shot a beam at me, and I lived the entire life of a guy on another planet, and when I woke up I was still Captain Picard. But I had the pennywhistle that I'd played when I was the other guy.

erm...nothing terribly odd or bizarre has ever happened to me when travelling, that I can recall. So sometimes I pretend that I'm Capt. Picard from Star Trek: the Next Generation.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?

I would love to road trip and see a game at all 30 Major League Baseball stadium, followed by a camping trip in which I am not cited for drinking alcohol where it is prohibited.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?

I've never travelled more than a few miles by train....I'd like to see what that's like over a long trip.

Flying's quicker, but there are so many hassles surrounding it now.

So I guess I'll say car.

Or perhaps Federation Starship.

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?

Don't know. Where ever Starfleet sends me next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home