Thursday, August 07, 2003

Blogs, and stuff

When I wade around the blogosphere, I see a lot of different stuff. I'm linked to a few blogs with political issues. I'm linked to a couple of blogs from a few comics professionals. There are Cubs blogs. There are Rasslin' blogs. There are paranoid conspiracy blogs. And there's Bill.

And there are a lot of good writers, and a lot of that good writing goes...well, it's kind of ignored and unappreciated in the face of the issues and topics and snippets of life we're looking at.

I'm trying to come up with some kind of metaphor about info stops along the information superhighway, and I keep getting distracted by UHF.

But anyway, it's rare that you run across a piece of good writing that's just for writing's sake around these parts. At least is is for me.

As such, I was really floored over here at Coney Island of the Mind by the "Ghosts" post. Susan's doing good, strong stuff over there. It's got a lyrical, dreamy quality that I could hit once in a blue moon, if I strained really hard, and then only for a line or three. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home