Monday, September 15, 2003

Big feet

I'm watching Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and the host Meredith Veira (sp?) is marveling at the size of the contestant's feet.

She even made him take his shoe off. What size, she asked?

13, the contestant replied.

Pfffff.

I gotta have a 14 Wide banana boat to put on my foot.

And if Nike or Reebok make it, I gotta wear a 15.

At my old job, occasionally we'd have to sort shoes. Somebody would laugh or act astounded because they've run across a particularly large shoe.

I'd pick up the shoe, hold it sole to sole with my shoe. Without fail, it would be smaller.

And everybody would back away from me. Frightened. Perhaps afraid I would eat them...at the very least stomp on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home