Saturday, September 13, 2003

Paris Hilton

I don't have a long, angry rant to give here.

Just wanted to say that I'm perturbed at all the Paris Hilton I'm seeing in the media, lately.

I know I'm pretty oblivious when it comes to these things, but I hadn't even heard of her before this summer. And then, all of a sudden, she's all over MTV and Entertainment Tonite and those When Celebrities Attack specials they show on the E! Channel. And now you go to the grocery store and she's on the cover of some checkout lane magazine holding a dog. And she's on the cover of one of those Maxim-type magazines that isn't Maxim.

I'm just being completely inundated with Paris Hilton, and I feel completely unequipped to handle the barrage.

Somebody tell me. Is she just famous for being rich? Because I haven't heard of anything else important or noteworthy that she's even been tangentially related to.

I mean, if that's the case she's even more worthless than Melissa Rivers.

Just curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home