Sunday, September 14, 2003

More Fun with Search Strings

At this point in the night on a weekend, very few people are up actually looking for anything constructive on the internet.

I did get a hit from somebody doing an AOL search for "Stupid Tommy." But somebody was probably getting me confused with Little Stupid Tommy or Medium Stupid Tommy.

I'll say first that there are entirely too many people out there curious about/infatuated with Tommy Lee's junk. (Click here for a brief explanation of the term junk).

I do get quite a few hits for people looking for naked pictures of Keira Knightley, Stephanie McMahon and the NWA-TNA's Trinity.

And I've gotten a fair number of folks looking for pictures and sounds from Comedy Central's Reno 911. I applaud the desire, as I think the show's one of the best on TV right now. But I got no pictures here, and I don't record sounds off the TV. Anymore.

And the one I've gotten over is the nude pictures of Ariana Huffington. I mean, if I'm going to put her on the ignore list, then I'm going to show up on searches.

But the two that bothered me were

1.) Dead Johnny Cash sounds. Are they looking for sounds from Johnny from the great beyond? Otherwise, I don't think you need "Dead" to describe him. Show some respect.

and.

2.) Nude pictures of "Double A" Arn Anderson. Arn Anderson is a favorite pro wrestler from back in the day. He's the Enforcer, the heart and soul of the Four Horsemen, and you'll always find him standing behind "the Nature Boy" Ric Flair. And as big a fan of him as I am....I got no nekkid pictures. Don't want or need any.

This bothered me the first time I saw it. And it bothers me more and more each time I see it. Because I don't know if it's several different people looking for the pictures, or if it's like one girl (or guy) in Pig's Knuckle who desperately searches in the hope that one day they'll appear.

And don't tell me that the more I write about these things the more I'll show up on search engines.

These are the things that make me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home