Thursday, September 25, 2003

Chinese TV

You know, I'm not terribly keen on whole Communism/Human Rights Violation/Piracy of American Media thing China has going on over there.

But I think they have the right idea with this:

China has banned unappetizing commercials during meal time.

Generally, I eat in front of the TV. And I don't know how many times I've had a meal (generally, I eat chili) interrupted by an ad for some ailment: the roids, diarrhea, feminine hygiene.

Personally, all these medicines they advertise, too, bother me. What with all the side effects. You don't want to hear about these when you're eating, do you? You can take NoMuke for your allergies, but side effects may include: Upset Stomach. Heartburn. Diarrhea. Dry Mouth. Burning Lungs. Nosebleeds. Vomiting. Hole in your side. Weeping Jesus. Oozing sores. Hungry Hippoes. Clammy Palms. Sore Teeth. Scary Skeleton. Fainting. Nausea. the Shakes. The Vapors. Inflamed Sphincter. Craig T. Nelson. Chewy Granola. Swollen Tongue. Swollen Nose. Swollen Eyelids. Penis Envy. Illiteracy. Cirrhosis of the liver. Ford Bronco. The Hives. Formal Dinner. Sore pinky finger.

Yeah. I haven't finished a bowl of chili in weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home