Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Big League Chew

I spoke about Big League Chew earlier. And how I bought some. And chewed a whole heaping mouthful like a doofus. Chewing so much gum that it's hard to breathe.

It occurred to me that somebody might not know for sure what Big League Chew is. It's bubblegum that comes in a pouch, not unlike chewing tobacco.

You can see why it's not readily available.

And the gum comes in strings about like spaghetti, about two inches in length.

And you can chew as much as your fingers can pinch.

And it's been terribly hard to find.

But I found some. They had some at my local video rental outlet, but they wanted like 1.85 a pouch. What a bunch of garbage. However they are Middle Tennessee's leading purveyor of Toshiro Mifune.

Found the Big League Chew at Big Lots. Chew at your own risk.

Note to the wise: Don't blow giant bubbles while you're driving. It's "dangerous."

Here's the Big League Chew official Website.

I'd bet Randy Johnson could chew two whole pouches at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home