Friday, September 19, 2003

The Cubs

Peggy commented on the travesty that is WGN showing only three more games from here on out. What a bunch of hooey.

What's more, I'm over in East TN, at the folks house. And apparently they stare at the sky and light fires for entertainment, because they've seen fit to live the past 14 years with only the antenna.

Part of it's because we're too far out to run cable.

But they just don't want a satellite.

And all that's fine. Except when I don't get to watch SportsCenter in the morning.

But I digress.

the Cubs won the first game of their double header with the Pirates, 10-9. I like the win. I don't like seeing Zambrano lit up, because I also had him going on my fantasy team, and I'm losing in the league championship to Joebo. Zambrano didn't help in that regard.

But the Cubs won, so I won't complain.

The Astros are also winning something like 8-1 in the ninth. If the Cardinals get swept again, I might have to give Tony LaRussa a talking to.

The Cubs are currently losing 6-3 in the second game of their double header. That sucks.

Yeah. This was the post where I talk all boringly about baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home