Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Trivial Pursuit

Just wanted to drop a link to the Trivial Pursuit site.

I haven't played online. Yet.

But I will.

Because no one will play with me in real life.

It's not fun, they say.

I haven't played much lately. But I have lost exactly one game of Trivial Pursuit in my life. To my cousin Paul. And he whipped everybody's asses.

We played at church one night when I was about 14 at a Youth Group lock-in. And I think I made Mr. Lawson and Mr. Wilburn both unbelievably angry when I went on a run and picked up four pieces of pie in one turn to win the whole thing. I think Mr. Lawson had to go outside to cuss.

Oh! If it's the special Star Wars edition? You'd better hope I go last the first time around, otherwise you won't get to play at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home