Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Wednesday

Yesterday didn't end well. As I was fading off to dreamland (where I play and win at Bozo's Grand Prize Game), I felt something crawling on my leg. I woke up, said a quiet prayer that I'd what I'd felt was a string from my blanket or something equally non-buggy.

Well, it was a wasp. I peed. Just a little. Out of terror.

However, it was trapped and sanctioned without incident.

And I slept.

And I woke up. I'd gotten cleaned up and was putting my stuff away in my room, when what do I spot crawling on my bed, but another wasp! Big, nasty looking sumbitch.

Well, it too was trapped and sanctioned without futher incident.

That'll learn me to leave the window without the screen open just because it's pretty outside.

That'll also learn me to check my bed extra close for insects with stingers and bad dispositions.

Also:

The Cubs lost. 8-4. Clement had a no-hitter through five (or so). Looks like Clement lost his stuff, and the bullpen couldn't hold on to the lead.

and:

If you're not watching Reno 911 on Comedy Central, you're missing probably the funniest show on television.

Jones: (reading a note to him from a drive-thru waitress) "This note says there are two armed men back [in the restaurant]."

Garcia: "I hope there are two-armed men back there. One-armed man can't make tacos."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home