Friday, November 21, 2003

How Did They Know?




Especially the ones that go off right after you've sat down, and spray your ass. Dont'cha just hate that?


What pisses you off?

Created by ptocheia

But more than that, I hate automatic sinks. Because when you come across one you've never used, you have to spend precious seconds figuring it out. You have to do some dorkish sort of hand jive....moving your hands up and down and side to side just so you can find the electric eye under the faucet.

And then, a lot of them are set up so that you can't get your hands all the way under them. Which is a problem, because I wash my hands surgeon-style--all the way up to the elbows. So, I'm often walking around with my forearms covered in bathroom soap, because I'm not versed enough in Yoga to do the "Fishing Bear" or the "Bulldozing Crane" or whatever to get my arms up under the water flow in order to rinse off my forearms.

Link via Sheila O'Malley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home